CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

tanx to u...

*me & my gerl*

*ecah & shnappy*

*ngada2 nye posing!!*

*my shnappy shnop*

*ecah & erin* *erin* *aerin*


hey dear..tanx 4 gettin me sumtin frm KL..hehe..aniwae, sori to hv caused u tears readin my blog..i juz cnt fnd any otha gerl dats willin to sacrifice alot for a fren like me..dats y i hate it wen piple start to talk ill bout u wen dey dun even noe who u rili r deep down..i noe ur sincere n honest..its a gift frm god for me to hv u as a darlin..

wel..yesterdae was tiring..kenduri tunang..naek penat n fed-up aku sane sini org tanye bile aku nye turn..haix..im not ready piple!!still need my freedom nw..enjoyin single life to d fullest..haha..tak sanggup aku tinggal ngan si budak Majid tuh!!bleh jadi biol!!hehehe..

no offenz bf..u noe hw much i luv u rite..hehe..muax!!