CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

peoples or humans..


y make big fuss bout it??evriwher i go witout her, u people start askin 'hey ecah, where's ur buddy?' 'hey ecah, where's ur gossip partner?' 'hey ecah, where's ur bestfren?' c'mon u guys..mind ur bloody business..im sick n tired of hearin sarcasm from u people..r u guys human or wat??dun u guys have filins too??hey, i have a bf..i go out wit my bf..


for u people info, mus helped me mor den a fren cn do..wen im down like shit, she accompany me till i get beta..wen i fil like not goin home, she shared me her room to slip in..wen i need sum1 to confide in, she lend me her ears, wen i need to go to d ladies, she's d 1 goin wit me..wen im bein pushed to hard by bf, she's d 1 who settles me down..ders so many otha tings dat she did to me..


im tired wit u guys who noes nutin bout her n kip on havin sarcasm tings to sae to her n ill-trit her..who do tink u are??4 heaven sake!!pliz wake up u people..y muz u hate her wen she dint even pinched u??she's my darling n i hate those who hurt her..dun make me ran out of patience..i have my limits n those limits cn end any time..i hate to sae diz bt u people r bunch of losers n BIG HYPOCRITES!!


my gerl has a name..her name is musliha or in short, mus..next time u wana noe whr she is, ask me 'mane mus?' u dun hv to beat about d bush..i cn b nice n i cn b harsh..trit me nice n i'll trit u nicer..trit me bad n i'll gv u shits!!


too bad my mood swings is around nw n i cant b bothered wit u assholes..hv fun n f*** off!!!