CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

it sux..


woke up n my eyes fil swollen..hate it wen diz hepens..ya..im weak enaf..i may luk strong outside bt deep down god created me to b a very weak gerl..i fil so bad to bf 4 askin too much frm him..i oni realised dat wen i c dat he's bein forced to do wat i wanted..


it fil rili sux..all diz while i dun even cr bout me goin up d stairs to home all by myself late nite..i began 2 hv d fear ich time i went up d stairs due to 1 incident..i wen up til d 3rd storey alone wit my cat n suddenly a drunk indian guy stands rite infront of d steps where i nd to pass to get to my home..i cant tink of anitin at dat moment..i shivered n i fil like shoutin..if i does,i bet dat fella gona get me..n d worse ting is dat he stared me all d wae till i rich my doorstep n i pretend to knock d door wen i noe evri1 in d house is slipin..den dat drunk guy left..


afta dat i began to hv fears of gettin up d stairs alone late nite wen d buildin gets too silent..n dats wen i asked bf 2 accompany me up till 3rd storey..n clear enaf,i c dat he's not sendin me coz he wans 2 send me up..he sent me up coz he's forced 2 due to me askin..god noes how bad i felt at dat moment..n shit is,my blk lifts oni serves d 1st,6th n 11th storey..d bez choice is to tk d stairs..bt i gez rite afta last nite,i'll learn to overcum my fears..i cnt dipend on bf too much..he hv done alot 4 me..n hw selfish i m to hv asked 4 mor..im so so sori 4 all d burden i gave u..