CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

the worst is over now...


atlaz..afta tellin u evriting dat i've been thru before diz i fil rili gud..i noe its been a few times dat im talkin bout diz bt seriously,afta confide in to u,i fil more secure n im rili sure nw hw much im worth to u..tanx deary for evri single ting dat u gv me..


u mite hurt me before diz bt biliv me,u've thought me sumtin in life..nw i noe dat der r piple hu will do anitin to gt wat dey wan,piple hu go abt wit swit talks till we faught,piple hu cn b togetha wit u wen ur ups or even ur down..i've learned alot frm u..im tankful of wat hepens to me coz witout dat,i wont realise hw much i adores u..BT I DUN WAN IT TO HEPEN AGAIN.......


afta wateva hepens,i den realise hw important u r in my life n hw bad my life is witout u arnd to guide my way..tanx hunnybunch..witout u,i'll neva learn hw gud it is to fnd my luv n hw bad it is to lose 1..i nw noe hw to appreciate u mor den eva coz i noe i juz cnt fnd anyone else dats suits me beta den u..


tanx for comin bek in my life n mk me fil complete..


im urs truly........