CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

nightmare...


well...agn n agn...im havin diz drim of her...it sux alot...n i duno i shud biliv him or trust my drim instead???it all started wit a bad drim before im badly torn...nw it kips on cumin back agn...haix...i rili hope diz isn't true bt god noes...ders oni a person hu cn mk diz drim cm true n otherwise...its all in diz fella hands...to tear me apart or to kip me near to d heart...juz pray for d bez for myself...i dun wanna b hurt over agn...



she's d shits in my life till nw...hate it afta knowing her...its nt a fear of her bt mor to hatred...im sori for wateva im sayin here bt diz is wat im facing nw...fear of losing n fear of bein stabbed agn n agn...if it hepens agn,i duno wat im gona do nex...



im tired of havin tears afta wat hepens...i juz wanna smile n laugh...its juz hard to forget tho im tryin so hard til nw...hope diz drim will stay as a drim...ders no one dats bez for me otha den him...haix...may god gv me wat i wanted my whole life...to b wit him till my last breath...